I got a series of fast-food related texts from my bestie and began to wonder just how much of our lives revolve around food, fast food, and, specifically, Wendy's. The answer is: a whole freaking lot. Case in point: this picture was taken over Christmas break because, honestly, we really do love Wendy's enough to want to showcase it in our photo albums."I think I'm happiest when eating a double cheeseburger."
2/27/09 2:39 pm
"No, I know I'm happiest when eating a double cheeseburger. I just finished it."
2/27/09 2:41 pm
And, while not a text, I think that this excerpt from an email from my bestie will really drive this point home:
"One night I was craving a chocolate milkshake so I naturally assumed Wendy's would have amazing milkshakes because of the greatness of their frosties, right...WRONG, so so wrong. All they do is fill a cup 3/4 full of soft serve and then add tons o' hershey's syrup. I wanted to barf. You have no idea how incredibly disappointed I was. I went straight to McDonald's to get a real milkshake and even asked the worker if they could throw away my untouched Wendy's milkshake in an attempt to bond with a McDonald's employee and break all loyalties I've ever had with Wendy's...In retrospect, I think I was a little harsh...And unsuccessful. The McDonald's employee rudely told me that they weren't allowed to take trash from customers; she didn't even see that it was a Wendy's milkshake and definitely did not catch my attempt to bond with her. My loyalties are back with Wendy's."
3/8/09 11:27 pm
I love Wendy's.
ReplyDeleteI love wendy's too
ReplyDelete