Sunday, December 13, 2009

Just some days in the life...

Just some more typical texts from my atypical bestie:

"I'm at Goodwill and over the intercom that the music plays on someone is throwing up in the background..."
09/01/2009 11:01 pm

"Um a seagull took 3 craps on my windshield in quick succession while I was driving and I freaked out and accidentally hit the windshield wipers and now my windshield is entirely covered in hardened seagull crap. I can barely see out the windshield. And people laugh at me."
09/23/2009 7:12 pm

"My car is dying. Also two middle aged women are yelling 'Chloe' at me. So I started walking away and they're calling after me"
11/02/2009 2:27 am

"Um I'm listening to Christopher Walken recite 'Pokerface' while the music is playing in the background..."
11/03/2009 3:15 pm

"I'm about to get a pot o' gold." ***
11/07/2009 4:19 pm

"Newspaper is probably the hardest paper out of all the paper to rip in straight line. Even when cardboard is thrown into the mix."
11/23/2009 12:56 pm

"SMORES. There is no better way to start the morning."
11/24/2009 11:07 am

And, a personal recent favorite:

"A man just sneezed on my head."
12/08/2009 1:59 pm


*** When I asked, in more or less words, what the crap she was talking about, she offered this explanation:

"There was a rainbow that ended at Marshall's. And I was at Marshall's."
11/07/2009 5:26 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment