My bestie's new phone, which is infinitely more advanced than her old one, has a handy feature that allows you to take a picture without the phone even being open--you just hit one little button on the side and you've got yourself a photo. It's great until you're walking along in Fred Meyer, holding your phone in your hand, maybe making a fish face just for kicks, and your finger slips and hits that one little button and you get this:

Or, my finger slips and you get this:

I can't remember the occasion for this one but let's just assume it was the debut of her registered sex offender impression.
***My bestie did not send me these pictures of her own volition. I stole her phone and sent them to myself. Had to be done.
Pictures aren't showing up. Seems a shame, since they're really the focal point of the post.
ReplyDeleteSame here.
ReplyDeleteI think I fixed it. I think.
ReplyDelete